Set up your email security precautions. Do as below :
1. Click on Mail icon in your CPanel. You will be taken to the Mail Manager Main Menu screen.
2. Click on "Default Address"; if it does not say ":blackhole:" in the box, click on the "Set Default Address" link at bottom of page. Then type exactly (without the quotation marks) ":blackhole:" in the empty box; click "Change". Do NOT set this to ":fail:" because that will put more load on server resources, by having to return to sender... which is not even a real adddress most of the time.
3. Click on Spam Assassin.
4. Click on Enable Spam Assassin.
5. Once cPanel indicates the change was processed, click on Go_Back link to go back to Spam Assassin menu screen.
6. Click on Configure Spam Assassin. You will be taken to the Spam Assassin Configuration screen.
7. Change rewrite_subject to 1
8. Click on Save.
9. Once cPanel indicates the change was processed, click on Go_Back link to go back to Spam Assassin Menu screen.
10. Click on Go_Back again. You should now be back at the Mail Manager Main Menu screen.
11. Click on E-mail Filtering.
12. Click on Add_Filter. You will be taken to the Add Filter screen.
13. Type Yes in the empty box. Select "Spam Assassin Spam Header" and "begins with" .
14. Click on Activate.
15. Once cPanel indicates the filter was added, click on the Go_Back link to go back to the Filter Maintenance screen.
16. Log out of cPanel.